"Rudolph Cards" ready for Christmas. I had the intentions of making Birthday and Thank You cards, and ended up making these Christmas ones too!
The above one is a plain and simple one using the Poinsettias I made earlier and using the brilliant glue that Julia sent me to try. It's really wonderful and sticks anything to anything included me to my Poinsettias when I was holding one down onto the card! The ribbon is, as they say, donkeys years old but it suits this card and it's a shame it's the only piece I have in that colour!
As you can tell I'm trying to make different styles of card at the moment. I've had these beautiful peel offs for ages and not used them. Then all of a sudden in my offcuts I found a piece of vellum over from making the flowers for the wedding card and voila - I tore the edges and just stuck them to the vellum and I quite liked the finish!!
I've made a few different styles of cards with this idea so you may see some more later.
An Easter Wreath Experiment
2 hours ago