- Pink/blue or pastel cardstock for the base
- Tartan backing paper (freebie from the internet)
- Peel off corners added
- Nesties (from donated stash - which is slowly dwindling down......boo hoo....)
- Teddies (digi images are a freebie) coloured with Twinkling H20's as susual, the others are Forever Friends stickers
- Faux stitching in glitter pens (appropriate colours)
- Ribbon folded and added to the Nesties to look like a rosette!
- Sentiment peel offs are matted and layered on the appropriate colour cardstock
- Hearts and blanket patches are stickers already in my stash
You can really have fun with these cards, I use all sorts of embellies in my stash, just draw the line somewhere, or else they just look cluttered, simple is best.
KISS - Keep It Simple Stupid - is something I always try and remember, don't stick them down until you've looked at them from all angles!